Rapid Communication Translations translates a wide range of documents from German into all variants of the English language. These include:
- Websites and presentations
- Press releases
- Trade articles and customer magazines
- All kinds of advertising copy
- Annual business reports
- Product specifications and operating manuals
- Book projects and travel guides.
Work already in English is given that vital final polish. In my many years working as a translator I’ve built up a considerable amount of expert knowledge on various subjects which is recorded in customer-specific glossaries. Where prudent (for example with technical texts) I use a professional database translation environment that is tailored to the individual client and enables price reductions for repeated segments of text to be given.
My current specialist fields are:
- Advertising, PR and marketing
- Technology: here specifically automation technology, microelectronics, renewable energies, etc.
- Industry: here specifically engineering systems, beverage and food filling technology, packaging equipment, etc.
- Tourism, localisation and travel journalism
- Nature conservation, sustainability, recycling and other environmental issues
- Art, architecture and art history
- Music history, theory and practice
- Typography and the history of printing.
I also work in many less specialised areas and always think with my customers when processing a job. I want to understand your text and your work; only then can I translate your written messages clearly, accurately and stylishly into English.
If your specialist field doesn’t appear to be on my list, please get in touch! New topics are a welcome challenge for me and an opportunity to engage in some in-depth research. I also have a network of expert colleagues on hand to help out if needs be. I work with a standard line of 50 characters and offer a fair price. Editing services are charged by the hour. I’d be more than happy to make you an offer. Feel free to give me a call or send me an email here!